Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
- Photo via @beckleyboutique/Instagram
- Start your Saturday at fashion
- If you've got a guy pal in tow, make a stop at cool men's shop Wittmore (8236 West 3rd Street), which chose LA over NYC for its first brick-and-mortar
- Now that you've gotten your gent's goods squared away, head to LA designer Elisabeth Weinstock's exotic snakeskin
- Once you've gotten your fill of ritzy reptilian wares, head over to essential boutique Satine (8134 West 3rd Stree
- If you're seeking more spring trend try-ons, stroll a few doors down to Beckley (8128 West 3rd Street), which
If you're seeking sweatless shelter from this weekend's seriously scorching temps, consider spending your Saturday handling your retail therapy and and your quest for cooler climates in a single session. Given that the very walkable West 3rd Street is already home to a few A/C-fueled essential boutiques, we've decided to explore the celebrity-faved shopping stretch for today's installment of our Perfect Saturday series.
This popular pedestrian-friendly 'nabe makes plenty of appearances in our many must-shop hit lists, but it's nearly impossible to conquer every single stylish spot that this 'hood has to offer during daylight. From a fashion-faved café to designer-filled havens and menswear meccas, we've rounded up a handful of highlights to inspire you to beat the brunch crowd.
· All Perfect Saturday Posts [Racked]
· Where to Shop Luxe and Lunch Healthy in Larchmont Village [Racked]
· Shop Vintage Designer and Delicious Confections on Melrose [Racked]
· How to Shop Indie & Sip in Style on Highland Park's York Blvd [Racked]
· Cuban Bites, Mad Men Merch: Where to Grub & Shop in Burbank [Racked]