Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
- Melanee of Melanee Shale is wearing a Swell dress, a Linea Pelle
- Ann of Andy Heart is wearing a Charlie May shirt, an H&M skirt, Alexander Wang shoes, a
- Rachel of That's Chic is wearing
- Samantha of Could I Have That? is wearing a
- Eugenie of Feral Creature is wearing a Dailylook dress,
- Sophie of Angel Food is wearing a Ted Baker top,
- Mara of M Loves M is wearing a
Are you melting in this heatwave? Take some easy breezy style cues from LA bloggers this week. Melanee of Melanee Shale stayed cool in a pretty white number. Samantha of Could I Have That? had a similar idea donning a long white Rachel Zoe gown that gives off ethereal vibes. Meanwhile, Ann of Andy Heart went the minimalist route in a chic black pencil skirt, white blouse and Alexander Wang mules for an extra edge.
Mara of M Loves M kept things simple and classy with an A-line skirt paired with a Greylin top and added a pop of red with Zara steppers. And, Sophie of Angel Food was in full spring mode with a colorful Ted Baker ensemble paired with neon Valentino heels.