Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
- Image via Una Mae's/Facebook
- Start your day at hipster-faved greasy spoon Fred 62 (1850 N Vermont Ave). The late-night dining spot is know
- Once you've refueled your tummy, feed your mind at essential indie bookshop Skylight Books (1818 N Vermont Ave). Wh
- Right next door is recently relocated gift shop Sumi's (1812 N Vermont Ave), which left their Sil
- For your fix of vintage finds and indie cool designers, head south to Una Mae's (1768 N Vermont Ave) double-decker
- If you managed to break a sweat from all that walking and shopping, seek shaded shelter at your last stop, Co-Op 28 (1728 N Vermont Ave). On top of stocking vintage and handmade apparel, jewelry, home
Now that you've already shopped Highland Park's on-the-rise York Boulevard and Silver Lake's super stylish Sunset Boulevard, it's time to explore yet another Eastside enclave. The next retail and resto adventure in our Perfect Saturday series is hipster-happy Los Feliz, home to the very walkable Vermont Avenue.
Unlike the past few days, this weekend's mercury is expected to fall to more tolerable temps—making it an opportune time to slather on some SPF and step out under the sun. From grubbing at a tongue-in-cheek greasy spoon to shopping vintage and handmade apparel, accoutrements, home goods and more, our afternoon agenda just might coax you from your freon-blasted couch.
· All Perfect Saturday Posts [Racked]
· How to Wander West 3rd Street in Style [Racked]
· Where to Sip Juice and Shop on Main Street in Santa Monica [Racked]
· Where to Shop Luxe and Lunch Healthy in Larchmont Village [Racked]
· Cuban Bites, Mad Men Merch: Where to Grub & Shop in Burbank [Racked]