Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
- Jenny of Margo and Me is wearing a House of Holland dress,
- Shea of Peace Love Shea is wearing A.L.C. pants,
- Sheryl of Walk in Wonderland is wearing a Hi Expectation top and shorts and a Miansai bracelet.
- Courtney of Always Judging is wearing a Vida jacket, an LNA tunic, a Chan Luu skirt, Celine sunglasses,
- Stephanie of Honey & Silk is wearing a Last Night dress, a
- Olivia of Lust for Life is wearing a For Love & Lemons bralette, a Sea New York skirt, a Bikini Bird clutch and a Vanessa Mooney earring.
- Rumi of Fashion Toast is wearing
This week, we're totally digging Jenny of Margo and Me's colorful printed frock and bonus points for those cool round specs, which give the look a retro feel. Stephanie of Honey & Silk's sassy deep red number from her very own e-shop, Last Night, was another one of our favs. Meanwhile, Sheryl of Walk in Wonderland's leafy short suit has us dreaming of a tropical getaway.
Minimalist babes, on the other hand, never go wrong with neutral hues. Rumi of Fashion Toast and Olivia of Lust for Life were both drenched in soft whites. Courtney of Always Judging was looking babely in a flowy ensemble paired with a leather jacket and Manolos. Then there was Shea of Peace Love Shea who's on a mission to revive the visor trend pairing hers with show-stopping leather A.L.C. pants and an even more killer Dannijo choker.