Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
After hosting a major moving sale at their West 3rd showroom, home decor mecca Mitchell Gold + Bob Williams finally unveiled their massive new Signature Store in Beverly Hills last month. Located in the 90210's ritzy Golden Triangle, the sleek 11,500-square-foot space boasts soft white walls and flooring, bright modular lighting and seriously inspiring interior design settings created by Gold and Williams themselves.
In a release, Gold says their new HQ "is the type of location Bob and I have been searching for (and dreaming!) about and is for us, the epitome of the quintessential retail situation—Beverly Hills." Take a tour of the furniture and decor designers' shiny new flagship and click on the jump below.
Mitchell Gold + Bob Williams is open Monday through Friday from 10am to 8pm, Saturday from 10am to 6pm and Sunday from 11am to 6pm.
· Mitchell Gold + Bob Williams [Official Site]
· Mapped! LA's 38 Best Shops for Home Decor and Furniture [Racked]
· Mitchell Gold + Bob Williams Adds New Home in Beverly Hills [Racked]
· Score Big on Home Goods at Mitchell Gold+Bob Williams' Sale [Racked]
· More Coachella Snaps; Mitchell Gold + Bob Williams BH Opens [Racked]