Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
- Wylie Wilson's pieces are inspired by icons in style, design and art, like French sex symbol Brigitte Bardot and New Wave film legend Jean-Luc Godard, among others.
- This set was made with rock goddess Joan Jett in mind.
- The pop-up also features the brand's silk and chiffon scarf collabs with artists Ava Avione and Richard Louderback.
- The shop is located in a bright and airy space on Santa Clara Avenue just off Abbot Kinney Boulevard.
Having graced the covers of mags like Details and Playboy, Aussie actress Peta Wilson knows a thing or two about dressing down to her drawers. After her own wardrobe of ritzy underpinnings left her feeling not-so-naughty, the former La Femme Nikita star began designing her own boudoir wear, which eventually led to a lingerie line, Wylie Wilson. Her sexy skivvies recently popped up in Venice, where they'll hold court at 490 Santa Clara Avenue for the next six weeks or so.
Priced from $196 to $206 per set, racy range is comprised of custom-made bralettes, boy shorts, bikinis and more crafted from luxe European fabrics. In addition to offering the LA-based label's Vogue Italia-backed velvet and mesh underthings, the pop-up also stocks Kate Moss-faved rock 'n' roll cobbler Terry de Havilland's handmade heels, exclusively designed to match the knickers brand's merch.
Learn more about the edgy new brand after the jump and head to the shop stat to catch their $39 panty sale.
Wylie Wilson is open daily from 11am to 11pm for a limited time; hours subject to change.
· Wylie Wilson [Official Site]
· 13 LA Shops For Sizzling Valentine's Day Lingerie [Racked]
· Naked Princess' Luxe Lingerie Flagship Opens Next Week [Racked]