Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
As if you needed any more reminders, festival season kicks off this weekend. For those who opted to save your cash and stay in town instead, this week's got more than a few options to burn a decidedly smaller hole in your pocket. From local label Greylin's spring sample sale to Hudson Jeans' denim deals to a Studio City pop-up shop featuring home decor mixed in with Japanese designer Yohji Yamamato's minimalist cool merch and more, here are four+ sales to shop in LA now through Sunday.
· J Brand Factory Outlet (1225 East Washington Blvd): Now through April 14, enjoy 10% off your entire purchase when you show your Coachella wristbands at the LA denim brand's factory outlet. Pricing ranges from $36 to $99 for denim, $45 and up for tops and $300 to $600 for leather jackets and pants before discounts.
· Greylin (2812 S Grand Avenue): Tomorrow through Saturday, snap up the LA label's spring-ready styles starting at $5 a pop during their three-day sample sale.
· Hudson Jeans (5900 Triumph Street): Friday and Saturday, score up to 80% off the LA denim brand's merch during their two-day sample sale.
· Tarina Tarantino (910 S Broadway): Also Friday and Saturday, hit up the designer's DTLA Sparkle Factory from 10am to 3pm for savings on her colorful accoutrements, cosmetics and more during the cash-only sale. Follow @tarina_sale on Instagram to stay in the loop on future events.
· Motti Casa (Studio City): Saturday only from 11am to 6pm, enjoy bubbly, bites and deep discounts on stylish furniture, home decor, garden goods and accessories inspired by the "LA lifestyle [but] with a French twist." In addition, shop cool kicks from Adidas and minimalist chic apparel by Yohji Yamamoto. Take a peek at some of the pop-up shop's inventory on Facebook here and email firstname.lastname@example.org to RSVP for the event and get the full location deets.
· Monique Luo Bridal (3801 W Temple Ave, Bldg 45): Saturday only from 9am to 2pm, head to Cal Poly Pomona to score the bridal designer's wedding gowns in sizes 2 to 26 for $99 to $199. Flower girl frocks will also be in the mix for $25 and up; check out more details and parking info at the university's website here.
· All SaleWire Listings [Racked]