Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
- Image via Reformation
- UNIF frayed hem babydoll romper, $149 at Urban Outfitters
- Bea and Dot Delighted All Day romper, $74.99 at Modcloth
- American Apparel faux silk romper in Coral, $44 at American Apparel
- Topshop Aloha floral strappy playsuit, $68 at Topshop
- Myne Carly romper, $165 at Planet Blue
- Reformation Lierre jumper, $198 at Reformation
- LIV lace romper, $141 at Shopbop
- Nasty Gal Jungle Juice romper, $52 at Nasty Gal
- Need Supply Co. Maui romper, $58 at Need Supply Co.
- Cleobella Phoebe playsuit in Ivory, $152 at Cleobella
As y'all comedically commented in our desert swag bag contest, Coachellians are plagued with enough worries as they navigate their way through that giant plot of green grass and all those pretty people-filled pool parties. While crop top combos will no doubt be a popular go-to getup, there are those who prefer less belly-baring options, which is why rompers are perfectly ideal for Indio. Both easy breezy (they've practically got built-in A/C) and fuss-free, these effortless onesies make it a total cinch to cover your top and bottoms with a single piece.
After the jump, check out ten stylish rompers that are ready for any fest, including a few from local faves like Reformation, UNIF and Myne. We do, however, have some wise words of advice: please proceed with caution as you patronize those port-a-potties in these one-piece babies.
· All Buy It Now Posts [Racked]
· 15 Surprisingly Cute Overalls to Hang In This Summer [Racked]
· 26 Epic Coachella Events to Catch During Weekend One [Racked]