Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
- Photos by Danielle Directo-Meston
- SF blogger Bryn Newman of Stone Fox Style wearing a romper from a San Francisco boutique, a handmade belt from a friend, Target heels, a Truth & Pride blazer, an H&M hat and Rayen Optics sunglasse
- Miami blogger Marivette Navarrete of LOUD///TASTELESS wearing a Forever 21 top, an ASOS skirt, Steve Madden shoes and an Addiction 2 Shop necklace.
- LA blogger Emily Kolberg of Emmy J wearing overalls found in a Tokyo boutique, a Nasty Gal tank top, Topshop shoes and Zero UV sunglasses.
- Stylesmith blogger and LA Fashion Council founder Kelsi Smith wearing a L'Atelier de Savon dress from Japan, a Monki top, a vintage
- Vegas blogger Asia Thorton of Darling Fetch wearing a Hot & Delicious skirt, a Widow sweater and Jeffrey Campbell boots.
- Racked SF editor and Stylenik blogger Kristen Philipkoski wearing an Urban Outfitters jumpsuit, an ASOS clutch, TJ Maxx necklace, Topshop boots and Miguel
- Vegas blogger Steven Strazzullo of Lunar Candy wearing a 24HRS jacket, a Lip Service top, Hot Topic jeans, Batman boxer, YRU shoes and blue hair dye from Aveda's new Culture Clash collection.
- Simply Stylist founder Sarah Boyd wearing a Cooper & Ella top, a Harlyn skirt, an Elliott Luca bag, Joe's Jeans shoes and jewelry from her
- LA blogger Mara Ferreira of M Loves M wearing an Abercrombie & Fitch top, a Lush skirt, Sole Society heels, and Jewelmint, JustFab and Ily Couture jewelry.
- NY blogger Hallie Wilson of Corals and Cognacs wearing an Opening Ceremony sweater, a Target skirt, a 3.1 Phillip Lim bag, Schutz heels, Chanel sunglasses and a necklace from Lemon Stripes.
Now that you know what the star speakers said at this year's Lucky Fashion and Beauty Blogger Conference, Lucky FABB, it's time to scope out what the bloggers wore. Just like last year, attendees served serious bag-and-shoe game, offering tons of style inspo that we'll attempt to replicate this spring. The best part? Most looks comprised of fast-fashion brands, indie labels and vintage gems, proving that you don't need to spend an arm and a leg to turn heads.
Read on for our roundup of Lucky FABB's ten best-dressed guests, featuring a mix of both local trendsetters and national fashion influencers.
· Lucky FABB Fashion and Beauty Blog Conference [Lucky]
· The Best Bags and Shoes Spotted at Lucky's FABB Conference [Racked]
· Lucky FABB's LA Speakers: Sophia Amoruso, Nicole Richie, More [Racked]
· Lucky FABB Highlights: Nicole Goes Green, Sophia Frees #Bossy [Racked]