Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
Fashion Valley shoppers may have noticed a little less Jimmy Buffett and a lot more buzzy beats coming from the first floor Macy's wing late last month. As mentioned previously, beachy lifestyle brand Tommy Bahama was replaced by edgy U.K. retailer AllSaints, which opened the big industrial doors to their first standalone store in San Diego on Friday, March 28.
Boasting the same footprint as their Beverly Drive boutique, the 5,500-square-foot space stocks the London-based label's usual ready-to-wear range of gothy goods, from luxe leather jackets, sleek shirting and more minimalist cool merch for men and women. Like the rest of their cool kid havens, AllSaints' SD store—their eighth Cali location—is decked out with "cutting edge technology, including two large digital flat screens," which will stream the brand's digital content.
AllSaints Fashion Valley is open daily from 10am to 9pm.
· AllSaints [Official Site]
· Is AllSaints Coming to San Diego's Fashion Valley? [Racked]
· AllSaints' Leathers Get a Swank New Home on Beverly Drive [Racked]
· Tara Reid Demands a Coachella Outfit at AllSaints Robertson [Racked]
· Here's What the Inside of AllSaints' Malibu Pop-Up Looks Like [Racked]