From shopping parties to free stress-reducing seshes and cardio-boosting classes, stylish barre/yoga/R&R studio exhale mind body spa knows how to appease LA fitness fiends. If you, too, dig their Core Fusion workouts but dread the drive on the 405 to their SaMo location, there's good news for you: the spa is finally offering their heart-pumping sweat sessions at their Loews Hotel space in Hollywood next month. Even better: they're welcoming guests to tone, strengthen and lengthen for free when the studio opens May 7.
From May 7 to May 14, exhale's new 400-square-foot Core Fusion studio will be hosting gratis classes, which incorporate weights, balls, bands and your own body weight for a serious 60-minute full body workout. In addition, guests enjoy free two-hour valet parking when they book a spa treatment or class.
Ready to get long and lean? Registration for the complimentary barre, yoga and cardio classes begin two weeks in advance; call (323) 491-1376 or sign up online here.
· exhale mind body spa [Official Site]
· Exhale Spa's Yoga Bash; Sneaker Pimps in DTLA [Racked]
· Pampering at a Price: 13 Of LA's Most Costly Spas [Racked]
· Rachel Zoe Book Signing; Glow Yoga Sesh at Exhale Spa [Racked]
· Exhale Spa's Free Barre x Cardio Class; Vintage Fashion Expo [Racked]