Jason Wimberly RFC 4/6
- Photos by Ben Patterson
- Jason posing pre-class.
- The WIMBERLEAN resistance bands that we used through the entire workout. (Purchase your own set here!)
- Warm up time. Check out that packed house!
- Jason made sure we were lunging deep...
- ...and defying gravity.
- His own buns of steel were motivation enough. When we appeared to be losing steam, Jason asked us one vital question: "What would Beyoncé do?" She'd #werk, that's what! So, we wiped the sweat off our faces and marched on.
- Jason's visualization tips were also a highlight. During this move he asked us to "pretend that there's a tiny diamond in between your butt cheeks, and the only way to keep it is if you squeeze really tight."
- Perhaps our favorite takeaway was when we learned our new favorite fitness term: "It's time to work off what I call your thass, the little crease between your thighs and ass." Both body parts are really, really sore today, but at lease we're thass-
- Post-workout, students were rewarded with refreshing beverages from Clover Juices.
- Students waiting patiently in line to receive their new WIMBERLEAN DVD and Fabletics swag bags.
- Jason graciously let students grab his famous buns.
- Until next time!