Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
- Misty Cassle wearing all vintage with Isabel Marant sandals.
- The show featured an exhibit curated by LA stylist Shirley Kurata.
- Rodelee Bas of Long Beach's Adored Vintage.
- Lena Davidoff of Project Lena.
- Paige Elkington of LA's The Neck Down.
- Jemma Swatek of LA's Lykee Wullf. Her epic hat is by Texas' Sisters of the Black Moon.
- Liz Baca (aka @busyladybaca) of The Goods. Yes, she's wearing head-to-toe vintage Chanel.
- More of Liz's Chanel realness. Want more? Check out her incredible closet tour here.
- Racquel Honoré of LA's Ankh by Racquel.
- Allyn Scura of Cali's Allyn Scura Eyewear.
- Sarah Abrahams of Australia's Faithfull the Brand.
- Rhianna Tycholis of LA's Mixed Business.
- Tova Kaye of Owl Vintage wearing an amazing cape and headwrap combo.
This weekend marked the return of A Current Affair, DTLA's crazy-popular marketplace for vintage fashion. As always, the pop-up shop's inspiring founders—NEW/FOUND owner Richard Wainwright and Scout boutique owner Joey Grana—gathered an incredible collection of throwback-enthused vendors, including LA's Adored Vintage and Oakland's The Goods.
After perusing the show's unique treasures and Shirley Kurata-curated exhibit, we went on a serious hunt to find ACA's best-dressed attendees. Explore twelve of our top picks below.
· A Current Affair [Official Site]
· A Day in the Lives of A Current Affair's Vintage Masterminds [Racked]
· Vintage Treasure Trove A Current Affair Invades DTLA on Sat [Racked]
· Throwback Inspo from A Current Affair's Vintage Shopping Party [Racked]