Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
- Jenny of Neon Blush is wearing an
- Olivia of Lust for Life is wearing a Largo Drive dress.
- Jenny of Good, Bad, and Fab is wearing a Line & Dot top, a Kardashian Kollection
- Sheryl of Walk in Wonderland is wearing a Twenty Tees top, an Express skirt, Shoemint shoes and a Yosi Samra bag.
- Emily of Stiletto Beats is wearing a vintage skirt from the Melrose Trading Post.
- Liz of Late Afternoon is wearing Ted Baker pants, a vintage top, Zimmermann shoes, a Karen Millen bag, an 8 Other Reasons necklace, Karen Walker sunglasses, a Gorjana bracelet and an ASOS ring
- Aimee of Song of Style is wearing an
With the highly anticipated Coachella music festival just around the corner, LA bloggers are already embracing their fest-ready attire. Jenny of Neon Blush rocked out in an Isabel Marant white crochet mini dress styled with a pair of taupe suede booties. Olivia of Lust for Life was also in a boho-chic mood donning a breezing number from Largo Drive.
Other standout springy looks this week include Liz of Late Afternoon's pretty pastel-colored ensemble comprising a watercolor-like pair of Ted Baker trousers. The superstar blogger's new pink-hued tresses made the perfect compliment. Emily of Stiletto Beats stunned in a red vintage midi skirt. Sheryl of Walk in Wonderland was also digging the full-skirt trend. She added an extra pop to the look by pairing it with a playful #hashtag crop top.