TOMS Without Shoes Venice 4/30
- Image via @toms/Instagram
- What's the inspiration behind the Day Without Shoes campaign? "The idea is when we're barefoot it really helps create awareness of how many people don't have a choice [to not wear shoes]. It's effective [...] When you think of awareness campaigns,
- Over 100 barefoot walkers, including TOMS employees, stolled through Abbot Kinney to raise awareness for children's health and education as part of the global Day Without Shoes campaign.
- We couldn't resist snapping adorable furball Tia with her human mom SheKnows' Elise Upperman (@elise_upps) and pal at the post-walkabout party.
- Green Truck provided healthy and organic grub for hungry walkers.
- Barefoot partygoers rest their feet on the cozy carpet.