Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
- Images via Lovers + Friends
- Belmont Crop Top in Bone Lace, $123; Cannes Gaucho Pants in Bone, $180
- Somerset Jumpsuit in Savannah, $189
- Avery Top in Bone, $125; Rosa Skort in Coral, $152
- Rosita Dress in Bone Lace, $202
- Rhodes Dress & Cape in Black, $315
- Lucia Crop Top in White Vegan Leather, $141
- Avery Top in Black, $125; Cannes Gaucho Pants in Black, $180
- Westville Dress in Bone, $202
Monica Rose clearly has no problem juggling her many fashionable hats. In addition to dressing stars like the Kardashians, the Jenners and Giuliana Rancic, she's also the mother of two incredibly stylish tots. And just last year, Rose added another major gig to her enviable resume: designer. Her debut collab with Racked fave Lovers + Friends was stellar, so it's no surprise her sophomore effort is equally exquisite.
Available now here and here, the Monica Rose for Lovers + Friends spring capsule is filled with soft hues, sweet details and feminine silhouettes, aka everything we want to wear this season. Take a peek at some standout styles (with pricing) below.
The Monica Rose for Lovers + Friends spring lookbook was shot by Sara Saric and stars Hanna G. Styling by Monica Rose, hair by Ashlee Rose Boots and makeup by Jade Munson.
· Stylist Monica Rose Rock-ifies Dita's Fall Sunnies [Racked]
· Monica Rose on Dressing LA's Most Stylish Tot, Baby Alaia [Racked]
· Checking In with Stylist Monica Rose and Stylish Baby Alaia [Racked]
· Monica Rose's Very Sleek Lovers + Friends Collection is Here [Racked]