Planet Blue is staying true to its name by slowly taking over the world. After opening its first store in Tokyo last year, the boho retailer beloved by Vanessa Hudgens, Kate Hudson and Alessandra Ambrosio is set to unveil its first-ever boutique in NorCal. The free-spirited space will hit Palo Alto's Town & Country Village on Friday, May 23.
"We are very excited about our move to grow Planet Blue in Northern California," creative director Ling-Su Chinn tells us. "We are actively pursing other store locations outside of California such as Texas and Hawaii! Stay tuned for more updates coming soon." Hawaii! Chinn adds that the Palo Alto spot "shares much in terms of aesthetics with our Malibu location, from tenant mix to clientele. We instantly fell in love with the intimate feel of the center and the way it balanced rustic and luxury elements."
The new store will feature all of PB's tried-and-true labels, including For Love & Lemons, Stone Cold Fox and the retailer's new Blue Life Swim line. Coming soon: Blue Life's debut fitness line, Blue Life Fit, which is set to hit all PB stores this fall.
· Planet Blue [Official Site]
· Vanessa Hudgens Preps for Coachella Again at Planet Blue [Racked]
· Planet Blue Goes Global With First Store (of Many!) in Japan [Racked]
· Finally: Boho Retailer Planet Blue Makes a Splash into Swimwear [Racked]
· Here's a Peek of Alessandra Ambrosio's Sexy Line for Planet Blue [Racked]