Arts District Flea 4/28
- Cool (and affordable!) e-shop Shy Wilder's pop-up at Arts District Flea.
- Shy Wilder stocks vintage, upcycled merch and stylish streetwear from a handful of local designers. They hope to make their Arts District Flea pop-up a regular thing&8212;cross your fingers!
- The entrance to the Arts District Flea.
- Flea market organizer Casey Dady tells us the a farmers market may potentially open across the street, which will bring more friendly neighborhood vibes to the Arts District.
- Dady tells us this area will house more works by local artists.
- Society of St. Vincent de Paul thrift store will hold court at the weekly three-day flea market for the next several months.
- Sustainable handmade eyewear from Long Beach-based Kahoy Kollection.
- In addition to rolling into this week's inaugural Night Market in Studio City, mobile gift boutique
- We fell in love with LA designer Lynn Bathke's printastic retro dresses at Treehaus' booth.
- Recycled plastic handbags and carryalls.
- DTLA-based men's brand OPNMRKT's Americana-inspired workwear, accessories and more.
- More from OPNMRKT.
- No LA flea market would be complete without a photo booth.
- The community chalk wall.
- A flea market with fitting rooms? YES.