Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
- Kimberly of Eat Sleep Wear is wearing a Jagger the Label blazer, a Michael Stars top,
- Tommy of My Belonging is wearing a Zara shirt and jacket,
- Jacey of Damsel in Dior is wearing
- Blake of Anything & Everything LA is wearing a Suit Supply suit, a
- Wendy of Wendy's Lookbook is wearing a Zara top,
- Chriselle of The Chriselle Factor is wearing
- Reinaldo of ReyalFashion is wearing a Forever 21 shirt, a Maison Martin Margiela x H&M blazer, a Topman tie, Hollister jeans and Nike sneakers.
This week, we're digging the casual looks crafted by LA bloggers. Kim of Eat Sleep Wear, for example, looked super comfy in AG Jeans and a pair of Chanel shoes. Similarly, Jacey of Damsel in Dior rocked Hudson Jeans with sandals and wrapped a scarf around her neck for an added pop. On the dressier side, Wendy of Wendy's Lookbook stunned in a cropped top and skirt, while Chriselle of The Chriselle Factor nailed the effortlessly chic look thanks to a pair of Nasty Gal trousers and a sleek white blazer.
As for the dapper dudes, Blake of Anything & Everything LA's stripped suit was a standout. Meanwhile, Tommy of My Belonging donned a cool minimalist look made up of sneakers and a backpack. And Reinaldo of ReyalFashion was all business on top with a blazer and collared shirt and all Cali-cool on the bottom with distressed denim and Nike kicks.