While LA fitness fiends patiently await the day when Madonna opens her luxe gym Hard Candy Fitness on her home turf, we'll instead have to settle for some creepy sweat session stalking for our fix of Madge-approved workouts. In addition to to getting her heart pumping at Cycle House in West Hollywood, the exercise-obsessed pop queen and Nick Fouquet fan is also a regular workout warrior at Studio Soma.
Over the past two weeks, the O.G. Material Girl was spotted at the dance and Pilates studio, and it's pretty safe to say she tones, tightens and sculpts those badass biceps at least every other day. How is this woman over half a century
old young? After the jump, check out the rest of this week's star sightings.
· American Apparel (7726 Melrose Avenue): "Here you can see Rita Ora snapped in Balmain leather jeans.Rita rocks a colorful headband after doing some shopping at American Apparel in Los Angeles. She might be hanging out in the Los Angeles sunshine but Rita still made sure she wrapped up warm on Tuesday." [Denimology]
· Target (7100 Santa Monica Blvd): "American Hustle actress Amy Adams and a friend out shopping at Target in West Hollywood, California on April 23, 2014." [Zimbio]
· Andy LeCompte Salon (16 N Almont Drive): "Kylie Jenner tries to hide her face while leaving the Andy Lecompte Salon with a male pal on Wednesday afternoon (April 23) in West Hollywood, Calif." [JustJared]
· Meche Salon (8820 Burton Way): "Giuliana Rancic: 'Someone's getting a new hair cut:). Tune into @enews tonight to check it out. Hair by: @fraankie at @mechesalonLA'" [Instagram]
· Canyon Beachwear (13035 Ventura Blvd): "Reality star and new mom Kim Kardashian rocks an earring with her daughter North's name on it while filming scenes for Keeping Up With The Kardashians at [Canyon Beachwear] in Studio City, California on April 23, 2014." [INO]
· All Hot Spots Coverage [Racked]