Elle WIM 4/23
- Guests were treated to gratis touch-ups, courtesy of Dior.
- Aussie indie pop singer Betty Who opened the show and promptly started a dance party. We spotted Chicago PD star (and apparent Betty Who superfan) Sophia Bush dancing with fellow partygoers and singing along to every song.
- Betty Who with her No. 1 fan, Sophia Bush. Photo via @sophiabush/Instagram
- In addition to free booze, partygoers enjoyed mini chicken sandwiches, fried risotto, beef sliders and more delish bites.
- The super stylish scene at the Avalon Hollywood's lobby.
- Oh hey, miss DJ! Rumer Willis provided plenty of new and throwback beats from a host of Motown stars to TLC to Florence and the Machine and more in between performances.
- Rising rapper Angel Haze totally killed it on the mic.
- Not gonna lie, our inner Felicity Porter got a little teary-eyed during Sarah McLachlan's moving set. Lilith Fair 2014, maybe?
- We ran into our colorful pal/stylist Brad Goreski.
- Singer and former Disney star Zendaya's menswear-inspired look was next-level.
- The soiree's most popular selfie spot.
- Partygoers kept the dance floor hot after the performances.