Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
- Guests were treated to gratis touch-ups, courtesy of Dior.
- Aussie indie pop singer Betty Who opened the show and promptly started a dance party. We spotted Chicago PD star (and apparent Betty Who superfan) Sophia Bush dancing with fellow partygoers and singing along to every song.
- Betty Who with her No. 1 fan, Sophia Bush. Photo via @sophiabush/Instagram
- In addition to free booze, partygoers enjoyed mini chicken sandwiches, fried risotto, beef sliders and more delish bites.
- The super stylish scene at the Avalon Hollywood's lobby.
- Oh hey, miss DJ! Rumer Willis provided plenty of new and throwback beats from a host of Motown stars to TLC to Florence and the Machine and more in between performances.
- Rising rapper Angel Haze totally killed it on the mic.
- Not gonna lie, our inner Felicity Porter got a little teary-eyed during Sarah McLachlan's moving set. Lilith Fair 2014, maybe?
- We ran into our colorful pal/stylist Brad Goreski.
- Singer and former Disney star Zendaya's menswear-inspired look was next-level.
- The soiree's most popular selfie spot.
- Partygoers kept the dance floor hot after the performances.
Talk about major girl power. Last night, ELLE and its many fashionable friends invaded the Avalon in Hollywood for a celeb-filled, booze-fueled concert in honor of their annual Women in Music issue (out on newsstands now!). The fashion mag transformed the venue into an uber stylish Art Deco space, where partygoers indulged in gourmet bites, an open bar and plenty of style star and blogstar shoulder rubbing.
Featuring party-starting performances by Aussie pop artist Betty Who, rising rap star Angel Haze and '90s chanteuse Sarah McLachlan (who encouraged a mini throwback karaoke sesh), the invite-only bash also boasted DJ Rumer Willis on the decks. After the jump, check out more snaps from inside the starry show.
· Elle [Official Site]