As if we didn't have enough evidence proving that Jenni Kayne's life is pretty much perfect, the Cali designer recently gave The Glow a peek at her flawless family life. Offering a sneak peek inside their new book (out now!), the aspirational mom site shared a few images of the inspiring rooms Kayne designed for her adorable children, Tanner and Ripley.
Incredibly touches include the teepee and mounted stuffed animal heads in her son Tanner's room, which renders "a Native American feel with a hint of safari," she explains. Her daughter Ripley's room showcases a gorgeous butterfly installation by LA floral designer Maurice Harris of Bloom and Plume. The playroom, which you can see below, is filled with enchanting accents, like this tassel garland from Confetti System, wooden play food from Camden Rose and wooden hangers from Paris' Serendipity.
If you're wondering where Kayne gets her kids clothes, she splurges at Bonton, Bonpoint, Trico Field and Nico Nico. Hopefully she'll pursue her dream to open a stylish tot shop soon!
· Jenni Kayne [Official Site]
· Aspirational Mom Site The Glow Got a Book Deal [Racked Nat'l]
· Inside Jenni Kayne's Cali-Modern Beverly Hills Home [Racked]
· Jenni Kayne Cooks Like Gwyneth Paltrow, Is in Bed by 8:30 [Racked]
· Jenni Kayne Wants To Open A Kid's Shop and a General Store [Racked]