Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
Brides: if you're still hunting for The Dress and you've yet to swing by Vera Wang's brand new bridal mecca on Rodeo Drive, this week's an especially opportune time to cross both off your nuptials planning list. The bicoastal gown guru's Beverly Hills boutique is previewing her Spring 2015 bridal dress collection from Thursday, April 24 to Saturday, April 26.
In addition to scoring an IRL peek at the designer's latest dresses, brides-to-be also enjoy 10% off and a free gift with their purchase. The event's appointment-only, so RSVP stat by calling (323) 602-0174 or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
· Vera Wang [Official Site]
· Vera Wang to Hit Rodeo Drive, Still Refuses to Live in LA [Racked]
· Brides-to-Be: Vera Wang's Fall 2014 Trunk Show is Next Week [Racked]
· Behave, Brides: Vera Wang's Rodeo Drive Boutique Opens Sat [Racked]
· Brides: Don't Miss Vera Wang's One-Day Sample Sale Dec 15th [Racked]