Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
- Shea of Peace Love Shea is wearing a Spell dress.
- Olivia of Lust for Life is wearing a Cynthia Vincent dress.
- Rumi of Fashion Toast is wearing a Stone Cold Fox top, Reformation shorts, Manebi espadrilles and a Goyard shoulder bag.
- Julie of Sincerely, Jules is wearing Havaiana flip flops.
- Aimee of Song of Style is wearing a Cameo top, an Antik Batik skirt, Isabel Marant sandals, a Botkier bag and Marc Jacobs sunglasses.
- Liz of Late Afternoon is wearing a Finders Keepers skirt and a Lacoste shirt.
- Kiara of Tobruck Ave is wearing a Lulu*s top, Eternal Sunshine pants, a
- Jenny of Neon Blush is wearing a Cynthia Vi
- Sydne of Sydne Style is wearing a
- Stephanie of Honey & Silk is wearing a Lulu*s dress and
- Sheryl of Walk in Wonderland is wearing a Calvin Rucker top, a T Bag Los Angeles skirt, a
Now that you've seen all the crazy-cool festival looks spotted at Coachella ragers last weekend, we're moving on to highlight the 11 best ensembles that LA stylestars donned while desert dwelling at the music-fueled celebration.
Cynthia Vincent's boho wares were a popular pick among the style set. Olivia of Lust for Life rocked a mini white number, Jenny of Neon Blush was all sunny in a yellow frock and Sydne of Sydne Style rocked one of Vincent's printed maxi dresses. Sheryl of Walk in Wonderland also sported a boho-chic bag by the Cali-cool designer. Peep snaps of all the best looks after the jump and if you're heading to the desert for Coachella round two, be sure review our party hit list.