- Image via @libraryla/Instagram
- Kick your morning off with an "Ommm" at Colin Farrell-frequented
- Now that you've exercised your lungs and limbs, flex your wallet and walk over to designer-filled boutique Library (121 1/2 N Larchmont Blvd). There, pick up denim from J Brand, luxe basics from LA's own A.L.C. and m
- Next, head over to charming clothing and gift shop Pickett Fences (214 N Larchmont Blvd). In addition to stocking LA-based basics brands like Splendid, Velvet by Graham & Spencer, Michael Stars and more, this fam
- Continue your retail therapy with some socially-conscious spending at Alternative (219 N Larchmont Blvd). The LA-based label recently expanded their eco-friendly offerings beyond basics; in addition to shop
- Almost done! Ready to break a (small) sweat for your final stop? If so, walk three blocks north to Eater-approved
You've covered two of Downtown's cool corridors, mastered Mid-City and Melrose, perfected your Pasadena indie itinerary and much more, so now let's take a look at the lovely shopping stretch of Larchmont Village. Similar to our other pedestrian-friendly haunts, this charming nabe is packed with plenty of spots to fill a day of retail therapy, like Diptyque's first LA boutique and Simply Vintageous' relocated treasure trove.
If you're already planning a visit to Larchmont's latest additions, why not spend your weekend exploring the rest of the district? In today's Perfect Saturday installment, we've plotted five places between West 1st Street and Melrose Avenue, including where to channel your inner yogi, where to shop designer pieces and cool giftables, where to stock up on eco-friendly basics and where to end your day like Beyoncé. Let's go!
· All Perfect Saturday Posts [Racked]
· Shop Vintage Designer and Delicious Confections on Melrose [Racked]
· How to Shop Indie & Sip in Style on Highland Park's York Blvd [Racked]
· Where to Score Denim Deals and Dessert in Westwood Village [Racked]
· Where to Brunch and Shop Local at DTLA's Stylish Sixth & Spring [Racked]