Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
Their homes may be overflowing with Hermès (there's more where that came from) and their closets are chock-full of Chanel but clearly, the deep-pocketed subjects of Rich Kids of Beverly Hills do not discriminate when it comes to retail therapy. As evidenced on the oft-updated Instagram feed of Dorothy Wang, the self-professed "#funemployed and #fabuluxe" E! star hit up Caruso shopping wonderland The Grove with fellow professional rich girls Morgan "Boobs and Loubs" Stewart and Roxy Sowlaty for a Wednesday afternoon of big spending. From the looks of their stuffed shopping bags, the trio dropped major dough at Zara and Topshop—wonder how much Birkins worth of merch they bought. Check out the rest of this week's celeb sightings after the jump.
· West Elm (1433 4th Street): "Naomi Watts sports a chic pair of cropped jeans while doing some shopping at West Elm on Monday (April 14) in Santa Monica, Calif." [JustJared]
· Kate Somerville (8428 Melrose Place): "The Hills star Lauren Conrad leaving Kate Somerville in West Hollywood, California on April 15, 2014." [Zimbio]
· Oscar de la Renta (8446 Melrose Place): "Jealous of all those passersby basking in Reese Witherspoon's glow?? [...] She hardly noticed, as she was busy getting in a some retail cardio (and in floral heels, no less) in El Lay on Wednesday, specifically at Oscar de la Renta." [Perez Hilton]
· Kitson (8590 Melrose Avenue): "Celebrity stylist Rachel Zoe takes a moment to pose with her son Skyler in front of her clothing line at Kitson after doing some shopping on April 17, 2014 in West Hollywood, California." [Fashion 247]
· All Hot Spots Coverage [Racked]