Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
- COS superfans flood a narrow hallway on the second floor where the pop-up shop is located.
- COS' tiny temporary home, filled with options for men, women and kids.
- Heeled sandals, $190
- Women's backpack, $135
- Wear-with-everything gray tees, $60
- Women's coat, $225
- Women's sandals, $135
- This oversized vest ($250) was one of the night's fan favorites.
- Clutch, $125
- Swimsuit tops and bottoms, $35 each
- More cool color palettes for women.
- Adorable kids options include $70 jackets, $40 sweaters, $40 dresses and $40 cardigans.
- Dev Hynes aka Blood Orange (right) entertained partygoers with throwback beats.
- Men's options include $35 tank tops, $90 button-down shirts, $100 varsity sweater jackets and more.
- Men's sandals, $225
- Men's backpack, $135
- Men's sneakers, $100
- COS at Opening Ceremony is open Monday through Sunday from 11am to 7pm.
Last night, a stylish hoard of designers, musicians, It kids and E! stars challenged Opening Ceremony's capacity limits when they flocked to the La Cienega store's COS pop-up shop launch. Located inside a tiny room on the second floor, the H&M sibling's temporary home features two racks (men's, women's) and one rear display (kids) of reasonably-priced ($35-$250) gear for minimalist style seekers. If this is what we can expect from COS' upcoming permanent store in Beverly Hills, we're stoked.
Take a peek at some of our favorite options (with pricing) below and head to OCLA to shop it all for one month only.
· COS [Official Site]
· COS' Second US Shop is Opening in Beverly Hills This Year! [Racked]
· H&M's COS is Popping Up at Opening Ceremony LA Next Week [Racked]