From Akid's adorable kicks to Kinderstuff's organic onesies to the Kardashians' trendy tot threads and more, it's clear LA's future style stars have plenty of sartorial options. Bringing more charming clothing to our pint-sized shopping scene is French brand Catimini, which soft-opened their first LA boutique in Beverly Hills this month.
Officially opening tomorrow on Santa Monica Boulevard right off Rodeo Drive, the luxe label's two-story shop offers their line of ridiculously cute and colorful apparel, shoes and accessories ($16 to $158) for babies, tots and tweens. The brand has already been spotted on Beyoncé's lucky babe Blue Ivy; perhaps Alonso Mateo, Alaia Rose and North West will take note, too?
Catimini Boutique is open Monday through Saturday from 10am to 6pm and Sunday from 11:30am to 5:30pm.
· Catimini Boutique [Official Site]
· Kinderstuff Creates Too-Cute Organic Clothes for Tots [Racked]
· Jagged Culture's Edgy Children's Clothing Hits Melrose [Racked]
· Animal Prints, Lace, More: Kardashian Kids Arrives Next Month [Racked]
· Akid's Adorable Pint-Sized Kicks Will Make Your Kid a Style Star [Racked]