MTV Movie Awards Suite 4/14
- LA accessories brand Thursday Friday brought their popular It bag-inspired totes and pouches.
- LA-based brand SYC FUK handed out their handmade hoodies, tees and more.
- Onkyo's audiophile-friendly headphones, $199.
- Celebs were gifted lifetime VIP memberships to MillionaireMatch.com valued at $50,000. Apparently, the service enjoy repeat customers.
- Crafty giftables were represented by the Artisan Group, which sent guests home with handmade bath products, jewelry, stationery and all sorts of Etsy-worthy merch.
- Mother/daughter-owned brand lollipop is looking to be the next kid's accessory craze with their colorful silicone wristbands.
- Hawaiian brand Pono Woodworks gifted their sustainable wood accessories, like their Surfrider watch ($170).
- Guests took home four bottles of party-starting vodka from Austin, Texas-based brand Deep Eddy.
- Because bodybuilders want cream in their coffee too: Ripped Cream's gluten-free protein creamer ($10.99).
- We were confused, too.
- Electronic puffables seem to be a recquisite at gifting suites these days. E-hookah and accessories by Blow Hookah, valued at $125.