- LA accessories brand Thursday Friday brought their popular It bag-inspired totes and pouches.
- LA-based brand SYC FUK handed out their handmade hoodies, tees and more.
- Onkyo's audiophile-friendly headphones, $199.
- Celebs were gifted lifetime VIP memberships to MillionaireMatch.com valued at $50,000. Apparently, the service enjoy repeat customers.
- Crafty giftables were represented by the Artisan Group, which sent guests home with handmade bath products, jewelry, stationery and all sorts of Etsy-worthy merch.
- Mother/daughter-owned brand lollipop is looking to be the next kid's accessory craze with their colorful silicone wristbands.
- Hawaiian brand Pono Woodworks gifted their sustainable wood accessories, like their Surfrider watch ($170).
- Guests took home four bottles of party-starting vodka from Austin, Texas-based brand Deep Eddy.
- Because bodybuilders want cream in their coffee too: Ripped Cream's gluten-free protein creamer ($10.99).
- We were confused, too.
- Electronic puffables seem to be a recquisite at gifting suites these days. E-hookah and accessories by Blow Hookah, valued at $125.
Apparently, not everyone was busy partying it up and donning their wildest in the desert last weekend—well, at least not on Sunday—as illustrated by yesterday's celeb cameo-heavy MTV Movie Awards hosted by doll befriender Conan O'Brien. While some stars (allegedly) demanded beaucoup bucks to sport brands' merch at Coachella, the handful of celebs who opted to ditch the desert enjoyed plenty of local freebie opportunities, including production group GBK's luxury gifting lounge at the SLS Hotel in Beverly Hills.
In addition to the usual lot of free clothing, shoes and jewelry from designers hoping to get their merch in the hands of people on celebrity talent shows and reality TV, the suite also included a reliable range of random gifts. Case in point: entertainment courtesy of Swedish magician Rufus Wiena ($10K), a luxe five-night stay at a Mayan Palace resort in Mexico ($1,600), vegan potato chips fried in coconut oil, $900 worth of pizza from Where's the Fire and a VIP lifetime membership to MillionaireMatch.com valued at $50,000 (note: relationship stability not guaranteed).
After the jump, see all sorts of weird and useful gifts that made it into the hands of lucky visitors.
· GBK Productions [Official Site]
· MTV Movie Awards [Official Site]
· All Awards Season Posts [Racked]
· MTV Movie Awards: Whites, Separates and General Nuttiness [Racked]