After making a move on Melrose two years ago, Helmut Lang has decided the ritzy street deserves more of its minimalist cool merch. To do so, the brand has taken over Tasende Gallery's former space in the West Hollywood Design District, where their new installation store opened last Friday.
Located across from Maxfield and less than a mile away from their Melrose Place boutique, the 3,000-square-foot space stocks a selection of men's and women's apparel. Lest you forget, the cult fave label's also landing in road trip-worthy Desert Hills later this month and in Brentwood with Theory sometime this year. No word yet on how long Helmut Lang's pop-up will remain; in the meantime, take a peek inside the cool space after the jump.
Helmut Lang's installation store is open Monday through Saturday from 11am to 7pm and Sunday from 12pm to 6pm.
· Helmut Lang [Official Site]
· Helmut Lang Making Moves on Melrose [Racked]
· These Skinny Gray Helmut Lang Jeans Are Worth the Price [Racked]
· Here's Your Helmut Lang on Melrose Spring Shopping List [Racked]
· Theory and Helmut Lang Are Landing in Brentwood Next Year [Racked]