Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
- Niki Takesh in a skirt and top by UNIF.
- Friday's first stop was the Parker Palm Springs for a Harper's Bazaar lunch hosted by Julianne Hough. Here she is sporting all vintage and a newly chopped coif.
- Grub was followed by a poolside fete at the hotel's Gene Autry Pool. Hey look, it's the Dannijo sisters!
- DJ Mia Moretti bringing the beats while looking pretty in pink.
- Next was a visit to the Saguaro Palm Springs for Opening Ceremony's party with their next collaborator, the
- Hawaiian shirts were a thing, as were white lacy things.
- Team Planet Blue decked out in you-know-who.
- Here's one of Joyrich's favorite blue-eyed models with an equally good-looking friend.
- Friday night was all about FORWARD by Elyse Walker's stunning soiree at Merv Griffin Estate's Soho House pop-up. Given that the event was hosted by Rosie Huntington-Whiteley, a
- Now that's a look.
- Saturday morning kicked off with an intimate brunch hosted by REVOLVE and The Zoe Report. Here are LA blogstars Samantha Hutchinson of Could I Have That? (wearing Anna Sui) and Jenn
- Also dining were Julie Edwards (wearing a Motel jumper) and Lindsey Troy (wearing a Motel top and Nasty Gal shorts) of one of our favorite local bands, Deap Vally. Fun fact: the duo first met at a crochet
- Next up was the Marc by Marc Jacobs eyewear pop-up at the Ace Hotel & Swim Club. From left to right: Dylana Suarez of Color Me Nana, Grasie Mercedes of
- Prints on prints on prints! We're digging the Gypsy 05 tie-dye tunic on Taye Hansberry of Stuff She Likes (far left).
- After heating up at the Ace, we decided to cool down at Lacoste's annual must-stop party in Thermal. We're feeling the way this pretty lady mixed her floral prints.
- More florals! Two-piece sets were all the rage this year.
- While we're definitely loving this chick's kimono, we can't help but wonder how she's not sweating her face off.
- Two-piece sets weren't just spotted on the girls.
- We stole one of Katy Perry's cute friends away to snap her sweet ensemble, which included a Dannijo cuff.
- White Birkenstocks? Check. Gladiator sandals? Check. Oversized denim vest? Check. Wild bottoms and simple tops? Check. Token hot pick fan? Check.
- After Lacoste, we ventured to a more intimate vibe at STYLEBOP.com's chill BBQ with Milk Studios and Garage Radio. We love how STYLEBOP.com's Fashion Director topped a rather minimalist outfit with a festive kimono.
- When in doubt, wear a cool top and keep everything else simple.
- The BBQ concluded with a surprise performance by the ever-stylish Caroline Polachek of Brooklyn-based band Chairlift.
- Sunday started with a mellow poolside brunch hosted by bohemian-style-inclined designer Cynthia Vincent. Petite fashion force Olivia Lopez of Lust for Life paired her Celine sunnies and Proenza
- Blogstar mania! From left to right: Rachel Nguyen of That's Chic, Grasie Mercedes of Style Me Grasie, Julie Sarinana of
- Our second to last stop was the GUESS party, where the Viceroy was transformed into the GUESS Hotel. Actress and water gun enthusiast Jamie Chung was feeling the LA denim and lifestyle brand's new reflective eyewear.
- New thing: pair your hair color with your crop top.
- Also a fan of GUESS eyewear was blogger Marta Pozzan of It's Super Fashion.
- These two win for best well-ventilated looks.
- Our final stop of Coachella's first weekend was Joyrich's insane Wild Style party, where infectious beats and out-of-th
- Three words: metallic pink skirt.
- More body chains and statement sunnies.
- We leave you with this wild look, which is so fantastic that it deserves two shots. Here's the first and...
- ...here's the finale! Boots with floating Barbie heads, courtesy of Jeffrey Campbell.
While the festival grounds played host to Coachella's greatest flower crowns and underbutts, it was the exclusive parties outside of the show that offered the weekend's boldest looks. (Case in point: Kendall Jenner's jumbo nose ring situation.) To ensure that our cameras caught the best of 'em, we hit up a handful of VIP ragers listed in this year's jam-packed schedule. Read on for 34 fierce style moments spotted at ten noteworthy events.
· All Coachella 2014 Coverage [Racked]
· 26 Epic Coachella Events to Catch During Weekend One [Racked]