- Photo via @buttonsandbowsla/Instagram
- Start your day at Eater-faved greasy spoon Nickel Diner (524 S Main Street). If you raged a bit too hard on
- Once you've sufficiently stuffed yourself, head north and around the corner to always fest-ready shop Curio Los Angeles (125 W 5th Stree
- Next, walk about a block south and shop the latest additions at designer and vintage consignment shop Buttons & Bows (548 S Spring Street)
- Make your way around the corner to one of Beyonce's fave sweater sources, Sub_Urban Riot (111 W 7th Street, Unit R1). In addition to that infamous "Kale" sweater that's been spotted on a bevy of stars, from
- End your trip and get your Aussie fix at one of Downtown's latest retail additions, Pale Violet (650 S Spring Street), where you'll fi
Now that we've tackled Downtown's booming South Broadway, let's venture just a few blocks north in the Historic Core's stylish intersection of Spring and 6th Streets. Dubbed "Boutique Row," the buzzing retail stretch is also the home of one of our favorite booze-filled shopping bashes, ShopWalk DTLA.
As with Abbot Kinney, Old Town Pasadena and Silver Lake, we could shop from sunrise to sundown in this very walkable nabe, so we've narrowed down our itinerary to five must-stop spots located within a block or two from one another. After the jump, find out where to cure your hangover, where to score designer vintage treasures and where to find cult fave labels at the historic district's latest retail additions. It's also worth noting that this Perfect Saturday destination is just steps from the Metro Red Line's Pershing Square station, making tomorrow's stylish shopping sched totally traffic- and parking-free—grab your TAP card and let's go!
· All Perfect Saturday Posts [Racked]
· Shop Vintage Designer and Delicious Confections on Melrose [Racked]
· How to Shop Indie & Sip in Style on Highland Park's York Blvd [Racked]
· Where to Score Denim Deals and Dessert in Westwood Village [Racked]
· Where to Score Boho Duds & Patty's Day Treats in Studio City [Racked]