Coachella style rewind 4/11
- What's a style roundup without Alexa Chung? Here she is at last year's Lacoste bash wearing pretty pink shades and her signature Peter Pan collar.
- When in doubt, wear a two-piece. Here are musician and Z Berg and model/illustrator/Silver Laker
- Next-level headbands are the new flower crowns. DJ Mia Moretti knows what's up.
- If you're just hitting the parties, a statement dress is always a good idea. Just make sure you pack some flats in your bag in c
- If you're going for a retro vibe this year, swap your cut-offs for high-waisted shorts à la stylish DJ Chelsea Leyland.
- Wearing white and well-ventilated lace will totally keep you cool, and wearing a Chanel crossbody will totally make you cool.
- Of course, you can just stick to the Coachella uniform and wear a foolproof flower crown-and-maxi skirt combo. After all these years, this quintessential look still catches the eyes of street style photographers.
- Shield yourself from the sun all day long by wearing an extra wide brim hat.
- If you're a tank-and-cutoffs kind of girl, spunk up the look with a rad harness or badass necklace. (An adorable crown braid doesn't hurt, either.)