Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
- What's a style roundup without Alexa Chung? Here she is at last year's Lacoste bash wearing pretty pink shades and her signature Peter Pan collar.
- When in doubt, wear a two-piece. Here are musician and Z Berg and model/illustrator/Silver Laker
- Next-level headbands are the new flower crowns. DJ Mia Moretti knows what's up.
- If you're just hitting the parties, a statement dress is always a good idea. Just make sure you pack some flats in your bag in c
- If you're going for a retro vibe this year, swap your cut-offs for high-waisted shorts à la stylish DJ Chelsea Leyland.
- Wearing white and well-ventilated lace will totally keep you cool, and wearing a Chanel crossbody will totally make you cool.
- Of course, you can just stick to the Coachella uniform and wear a foolproof flower crown-and-maxi skirt combo. After all these years, this quintessential look still catches the eyes of street style photographers.
- Shield yourself from the sun all day long by wearing an extra wide brim hat.
- If you're a tank-and-cutoffs kind of girl, spunk up the look with a rad harness or badass necklace. (An adorable crown braid doesn't hurt, either.)
After months of building up to this very moment, we're finally heading out to the scorching hot desert any second now. Packing for Coachella's music fest-turned-fashion show can be pretty stressful (should you bring the tan booties, the black booties or BOTH?), which is why we've rounded up a handful of hot looks spotted at last year's fest. Whether you jock an outfit from head to toe or simply jot down a few takeaways, here are some last-minute style essentials to throw into your weekender and hit the road stat.
· 13 Super Hot Looks From Coachella's Coolest Parties [Racked]
· 26 Epic Coachella Events to Catch During Weekend One [Racked]