- Jenny of Margo and Me is wearing a
- Courtney of Always Judging is wearing a
- Shea of Peace Love Shea is wearing a
- Emily of Cupcakes and Cashmere is wearing a
- Annabelle of Viva Luxury is wearing Tory Burch shoes, Black Orchid overalls, a BCBGMAXAZRIA jacket and a
- Karla of Karla's Closet is wearing a thrifted sweater, men's Ralph Lauren pants,
- Stephanie of Honey & Silk is wearing a
Heading to Coachella this weekend? Take some style cues from LA blogger Jenny of Margo and Me. The savvy dresser is ready for the music-heavy celebration wearing a BCBGMAXAZRIA romper and sky-high platforms. Or, get inspired by Shea of Peace Love Shea who is strutting through the desert in a decadent Valentino frock.
If desert dwelling isn't your jam, there's some weekend style inspo for you, too. Courtney of Always Judging sported a casual weekend-appropriate look comprised of cut off shorts and summer-ready Chloe wedges. Annabelle of Viva Luxury was also comfortably cool in overalls, Tory Burch kicks and a coral 3.1 Phillip Lim purse. And given that temps are soaring these days (what spring?), stay breezy this weekend in a sleek Greylin jumpsuit like Stephanie of Honey & Silk. Plus, there's still time to check out the brand's killer sample sale.