Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
- Jenny of Margo and Me is wearing a
- Courtney of Always Judging is wearing a
- Shea of Peace Love Shea is wearing a
- Emily of Cupcakes and Cashmere is wearing a
- Annabelle of Viva Luxury is wearing Tory Burch shoes, Black Orchid overalls, a BCBGMAXAZRIA jacket and a
- Karla of Karla's Closet is wearing a thrifted sweater, men's Ralph Lauren pants,
- Stephanie of Honey & Silk is wearing a
Heading to Coachella this weekend? Take some style cues from LA blogger Jenny of Margo and Me. The savvy dresser is ready for the music-heavy celebration wearing a BCBGMAXAZRIA romper and sky-high platforms. Or, get inspired by Shea of Peace Love Shea who is strutting through the desert in a decadent Valentino frock.
If desert dwelling isn't your jam, there's some weekend style inspo for you, too. Courtney of Always Judging sported a casual weekend-appropriate look comprised of cut off shorts and summer-ready Chloe wedges. Annabelle of Viva Luxury was also comfortably cool in overalls, Tory Burch kicks and a coral 3.1 Phillip Lim purse. And given that temps are soaring these days (what spring?), stay breezy this weekend in a sleek Greylin jumpsuit like Stephanie of Honey & Silk. Plus, there's still time to check out the brand's killer sample sale.