Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
- Sheryl of Walk in Wonderland is wearing a Bebe dress, a Zara jacket, Topshop shoes,
- Ashley of Pursuit of Shoes is wearing a Parker dress and
- Liz of Late Afternoon is wearing a Tibi skirt, a Zara top, Valentino shoes and a Hat Attack hat.
- Annabelle of Viva Luxury is wearing Elie Tahar
- Karla of Karla's Closet is wearing a Gap shirt, a Damir Doma wrap skirt and
- Jenny of Neon Blush is wearing Mary Katrantzou pants, an H&M jacket and shirt,
- Aimee of Song of Style is wearing a 7 For All Mankind jacket and j
LA bloggers were killing it this week with a variety of different show-stopping styles. Sheryl of Walk in Wonderland donned a printed Bebe number topped with a leather jacket, while Ashley of Pursuit of Shoes went glam in a sparkly Parker number paired with Jimmy Choos. And Liz of Late Afternoon channeled Parisian-chic in a stripped crop top with a bold red twirl-worthy Tibi skirt.
Karla of Karla's Closet, on the other hand, took the menswear trend and made it her own. She puts a unique spin on a thrifted men's shirt by styling it with a hip-hugging skirt and strappy sandals. Then, there was Jenny of Neon Blush and Aimee of Song of Style who let their pants do the talking. Jenny's floral-infused Mary Katrantzou pair is the perfect springy knockout, while Aimee's stripped 7 For All Mankind denim makes a fun companion to her black-and-white spotted pumps.