Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
- Our inspiring and fearless leader, Pixie, is right there in the front. We did it, you guys!
- Before we clouded up the studio!
- You guys are seriously awesome.
- More inspiring Racked riders.
- It was definitely found, but not without a whole lotta sweat.
- Racked Fit Clubbers cooled down with complimentary Pressed Juicery.
- Juicing it up after the ride.
Not gonna lie, we're definitely feeling the results from yesterday's Racked Fit Club, and that's a good thing. For our latest freebie fitness sesh, we took over indoor cycling fave SoulCycle's sunny and bright Beverly Hills studio, where a packed house of Racked readers brought their serious riding A-game.
After adjusting into to our bikes (literally—SoulCycle's pros got us properly fitted into our seats) and clipping in, it was time to start sweating it out with our fearless, siren-haired leader Pixie. We couldn't have asked for a better warrior to help us find our soul—in between playing her party-starting playlist (Jay-Z, Icona Pop, Major Lazer, Aerosmith and one kickass mashup of Florence and the Machine x Don MacLean) and perfecting our positions, Pixie also inspired us to ride through the thigh-trembling, core-tightening and brain-boosting workout with her non-stop words of positivity ("You are in charge of your health and happiness!")
At the end of the 45-minute candle-lit sweat session, we gulped down much-needed thirst quenchers courtesy of Pressed Juicery. Check out more snaps after the jump, and stay tuned for the next RFC announcement!
· SoulCycle [Official Site]
· Vote! What is LA's Best Indoor Cycling Studio? [Racked]
· SoulCycle's Bright and Beautiful Studio Opens in Beverly Hills [Racked]
· Free Rides and Juice at SoulCycle Beverly Hills This Thursday! [Racked]