Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
If celeb hot spot Fred Segal isn't enough to fulfill your out-of-town visitors' star stalking, consider hitting up the Brentwood Country Mart. The Brit who bringeth us boho chic back in the early-aughts, Sienna Miller was spotted there yesterday, while BCM regular and fellow England-bred actress Naomi Watts and her fam hit up the retail therapy hub earlier this week.
VS Angel-turned-designer Alessandra Ambrosio is also a fan (remember when she professed her love for BCM?), as is Dallas Buyers Club star Jennifer Garner, who also makes regular appearances at the West LA shopping center. For more of this week's celeb spottings, click on the jump.
· Maxfield ( 8825 Melrose Ave): "Cameras caught Cougar Town charmer Courteney Cox and her boy-toy Johnny McDaid leaving Maxfield in West Hollywood on Tuesday." [Perez Hilton]
· Spot! (534 N La Cienega Blvd): "Dianna Agron stops by Spot to pick up some dog food for her pet pooch Freddie on Wednesday afternoon (March 5) in West Hollywood, Calif." [JustJaredJr]
· Meche Hair Salon (8820 Burton Way): "Socialite Paris Hilton takes her dog to Meche Hair Salon in Beverly Hills, California on March 6, 2014." [Zimbio]
· Joie (8414 Melrose Ave): "Diane Kruger keeps her shirt tied up a bit to reveal her flat midsection as she steps out on Thursday afternoon (March 6) in West Hollywood, Calif. The 37-year-old actress did some shopping that day [at Joie's boutique] on Melrose. " [JustJared]
· All Hot Spots Coverage [Racked]