Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
- Photo by Elizabeth Daniels
- Start your day with a cold-pressed concoction or nut milk potion at Eater go-to Moon Juice (2839 W Sunset Blvd), which als
- Post-hydration, swing by the ever-eclectic Hemingway & Pickett (3208 W Sunset Blvd). There you'll find out-of-the-box giftables li
- Continue your leisurely Sunset walk with a stop at Clare Vivier's Silver Lake flagship (3339 W Sunset Blvd), where the d
- After a little retail therapy, sweat it out at Pop Physique (3501 W Sunset Blvd), where our Racked Fit Club recently pulsed, lifte
- Congratulations! You've reached the end of your Silver Lake Saturday. Reward yourself with a hearty brunch at funny folks hangout Millie's Cafe (3524 W Sunset Blvd), a
Now that you know how to master a Perfect Saturday in DTLA, Venice and Pasadena, let's explore LA's ultimate hipster haven, Silver Lake. Given that this stylish neighborhood is filled with way more activity than we can tackle in just one day, we've narrowed down our agenda to five must-stop spots, all within walking distance. Up for an adventure tomorrow? Throw on some sneakers and join us.