Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
Happy hump day, or as we like to call it, Why-is-it-not-Friday Wednesday. We'll admit that this week's money-saving sched is relatively sparse, but we hey, we won't bite the discount-dishing hands that feed us. Read on for four sales happening around town now through the weekend.
· Tarina Tarantino (910 S Broadway): Friday only, enjoy deep discounts on the designer's jewelry, cosmetics, decor and more at her Sparkle Factory in DTLA.
· Riller & Fount (308 E 9th St, Suite #407): Tomorrow through Saturday, enjoy up to 80% off the celeb-loved basics brand's dresses, tops and more during their three-day sample sale.
· Burning Torch (1738 Cordova St): Friday and Saturday, the globally-inspired brand promises up to 75% off leather outerwear, cashmere, silk tops, dresses and more during their two-day studio sale. Note that it's taking place in Mid-City, and not at their Abbot Kinney flagship boutique.
· Brandy Melville (664 S Santa Fe Ave): This Saturday from 10am to 5pm, stock up on the designer's blogger-faved basics for $5, $10 and $15 during her one-day-only (and cash-only) warehouse sale.
· All SaleWire Listings [Racked]