Kendall Jenner's Fashion Month
- Photos via Getty Images
- It all started on Thursday, February 13, when Kendall walked for Marc Jacobs at NYFW. It was her first time walking in a legitimate runway show, and what a debut it
- On February 16, Kendall jetted off to London to sit front row at Topshop's LFW show with Anna Wintour, Sir Philip Green and Kate Moss. No big deal.
- The following day, she squeezed in a bit of work by walking Giles' LFW show, looking like a totally serious fashion model.
- The day concluded with a party for Love magazine, where she hung with model-of-the-moment Cara Delevingne and further sealed her fate as an international fashion fixture.
- After a quick stop in LA to launch her and sister Kylie's Steven Madden collab<
- Last but not least, Kendall's fashion month fairytale ended up with an appearance in Chanel's supermarket-themed PFW show yesterda