Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
- Photos via Getty Images
- It all started on Thursday, February 13, when Kendall walked for Marc Jacobs at NYFW. It was her first time walking in a legitimate runway show, and what a debut it
- On February 16, Kendall jetted off to London to sit front row at Topshop's LFW show with Anna Wintour, Sir Philip Green and Kate Moss. No big deal.
- The following day, she squeezed in a bit of work by walking Giles' LFW show, looking like a totally serious fashion model.
- The day concluded with a party for Love magazine, where she hung with model-of-the-moment Cara Delevingne and further sealed her fate as an international fashion fixture.
- After a quick stop in LA to launch her and sister Kylie's Steven Madden collab<
- Last but not least, Kendall's fashion month fairytale ended up with an appearance in Chanel's supermarket-themed PFW show yesterda
Whether you like it or not, a reality star 100% ruled fashion month this season. Keeping Up with the Kardashians' Kendall Jenner is a bonafide runway model now, thanks to enthusiastic nods of approval from global fashion authorities including Anna Wintour, Marc Jacobs, Givenchy and, the Kaiser himself, Karl Lagerfeld. Here now, let's take a photographic journey of Jenner's big wins from the last few weeks.
· Mummies, Gold, More: Inside Tyga's Last Kings Flagship [Racked]
· Kendall Jenner for Givenchy; Robert Kaufman's LA Fabric [Racked]
· Kendall Jenner Walks Marc Jacobs; Barneys BH Resto Changes [Racked]