Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
With a new month comes a new temporary tenant for the Concept 8366 & 1/2 Space. After hosting a couple of well-groomed guests the last two months, the revolving pop-up shop is inviting rough-and-tumble vintage boutique Lot, Stock & Barrel into its space for the month of March.
It's all very Topanga Canyon-meets-cowboy hippie: In addition to stocking a curated selection of vintage denim jackets, leather outerwear, plaid shirting and more, LS&B's pop-up inventory also includes art, furniture, books and decor. Collaborators Chain Gang are also holding court at the space, where they'll be offering apparel featuring custom chenille and embroidery work.
Lot, Stock & Barrel at Concept 8366 & 1/2 is open Mondays through Fridays from 12pm to 6pm and Saturdays and Sundays from 11am to 6pm until March 23rd.
· Liberty Concept Space [Official Site]
· Lot, Stock & Barrel Vintage [Official Site]
· Concept Space Scores Men's Grooming E-Shop The Motley [Racked]
· Dapper Apothecary & Barber Shop Pops Up at Concept Space [Racked]
· LA's Tortoise Brings Wash-It-Your-Way Jeans to Concept Space [Racked]