- Photos by Elizabeth Daniels
- Minimalist, color-coordinated racks line the walls.
- Festival-ready fashion, anyone?
- This suede fringe jacket has Erin Wasson written all over it.
- Perfectly pretty party dresses.
- A unique accessories display.
- The sleek dressing room set up.
- A peek at Maje's limited-edition collab with French heritage sportswear brand, K-Way.
- That cute white party dress also comes in show-stopping bright red.
- We'll take one of each, please.
- Maje Beverly Hills is open Monday through Wednesday from 10am to 7pm, Thursday from 10am to 8pm, Friday and Saturday from 10am to 7pm, and Sunday from 11am to 6pm.
March has been the month of Maje. In addition to announcing the fall opening of an outlet store in Desert Hills, the French fashion brand recently settled into its permanent space inside the Beverly Center. They also finally unveiled their second Cali boutique, located on bustling North Beverly Drive in Beverly Hills.
"Los Angeles is a prime fashion destination and a priority for Maje," a brand representative tells us. "For the spring/summer 2014 collection [now available in stores], the first sketches from Maje founder and designer Judith Milgrom were of an imaginary journey that began in search of sun and relaxation. Inspired by Hollywood and the films by Sofia Coppola in particular, Los Angeles provides the foundation of the journey. The setting of Coppola's The Bling Ring and Somewhere, and LA's effortlessly-chic, free-spirited attitude is the overall tone of this collection."
Maje goes on to explain that their girl "spends summer driving a motorcycle or convertible cross-country, stopping where the wind takes her: a music festival, an amusement park, a luxe hotel in Vegas." Sounds like our kind of chick. Explore Maje's new home below.
· Maje [Official Site]
· At Last: Maje's Beverly Hills Boutique Opens This Sunday [Racked]
· Buy at Maje Beverly Center, Get a Free Gift and $20 Uber Card [Racked]
· OMFG: Rag & Bone, Maje, Sandro, More Headed to Desert Hills [Racked]