Madness! Inside Barneys' Epic Cronuts Pop-Up at The Grove
- The monstrous line flooded The Grove's parking lot.
- Heavy security at the front of the line. Although the pop-up opened at 10am, the line was officially cut off at 9am due to capacity limits. Some front-of-line folks revealed to us that they were paid to get there as early as 2am. "I'm bummed that once the
- Perfectly packaged Cronuts.
- Chef Dominique Ansel with his Cronuts. "I love LA food," he explains. "So far, I've been to Animal, Pizzeria Mozza and
- These Milk & Honey-flavored pastries were going for $5 a pop.
- Score! Our very own perfectly packaged Cronut.
- Verdict: As we said on Instagram, eating one of these is truly an out-of-body experience. Real talk.