Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
- Jacey of Damsel in Dior is wearing a
- Ann of Andy Heart is wearing an Equipment sweater,
- Sydne of Sydne Style is wearing an Express top, a
- Devon of Devon Rachel is wearing an Everlane
- Kiara of Tobruck Ave is wearing a Lovers+ Friends top, Modern Vice boots and
- Julie of Sincerely, Jules is wearing a
- Grasie of Style Me Grasie is wearing a Camp Collection top and
Sporty and sassy were the themes among LA bloggers this week. Ann of Andy Heart rocked a casual jeans-and-sweater combo with a pair of cool Superga kicks. Julie of Sincerely, Jules spiced up her sporty look by mixing Adidas sneakers with a crisp blazer and flirty skirt. Kiara of Tobruck Ave was also in a casual state of mind in a pair of cut off shorts and Modern Vice ankle boots.
On the sassy side, our favorites included Jacey of Damsel in Dior for her lust-worthy Diane von Furstenberg leopard coat. A simple tank top and boyfriend jeans were the perfect companions to the coat. For Synde of Sydne Style, crop tops were the jam this week. She paired hers with a high-waisted skirt and added a touch of a dusty rose hue with her shoes. Grasie of Style Me Grasie was also feeling the crop top. Her matching crop top and wide leg trousers were groovy picks in our book.