Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
- Image of Decades via Decades/Facebook
- Kick off your perfect Saturday with an Eater-approved brunch at The Hart and the Hunter (7950 Melrose Ave). Try the restaurant's decadent pecan
- After you've satisfied your palate, make your way down to The Great Frog (7955 Melrose Ave) for some shopping. The cool boutique is stocked with hand-carved jewelry that boast an edgy rocker vibe. Big names like Travis Baker, Johnny Depp and Lady G
- Next up, head to celeb-frequented Fred Segal (8100 Melrose Ave) for some more shopping. Find swoon-worthy designer goods from all your favorite brands. There's no shortage of merch to sort through so prepare to stay awhile. [Photo via
- If vintage designer gems are your thing, you'll definitely want to swing by luxe consignment boutique Decades (8214 Melrose Ave). Whether you're stopping by for one of the shop's blowout designer shoes sales or just scoping out your next coveted Ch
- Get excited for Coachella by making a pit stop at Reformation (8253 Melrose Ave) to find the eco-friendly brand's It girl styles. Think flowy dresses, floral-printed pieces and killer backless numbers. Your perfect festival-worthy ensemble awaits.
- Once you've shopped your heart out, what better way to end the day than on a sweet note. Head to Duff's Cakemix (8302 Melrose Ave) and treat yourself to something yummy. Unlike other cake shops, the game-changing spot allows customers to decorate t
Now that you've spent your previous sunny Saturdays exploring the popular shopping stretches of Westwood Village, Old Town Pasadena and DTLA, it's time to wander down another coveted block: Melrose Avenue. Sure LA's hottest shopping destination is known for its stellar selection of high-fashion boutiques, but this Saturday we encourage you to head down the world-famous street to discover a different little pocket of retail goodness that's bursting with a good time.
Indulge in a delicious brunch at The Hart and the Hunter and shop vintage designer duds at Decades. There's even a spot along the way to pick up Coachella-worthy pieces. Strap on your walking shoes and read on for your fun-filled itinerary. Enjoy!