Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
- Amber Lane, blogger
- DJ Yasi Cultist
- Wylie Fresnie, Annex magazine marketing manager and menswear blogger at @bornandraised
- Alanna Navitski, publicist
- Partygoers sipped on sweet Shake a Tailfeather punch infused with Pavan liqueur, mango, jasmine green tea, tincture of pink peppercorn, citrus and bitters. Yum.
- Before the games began.
- Delish kale salad.
- A peek at LA designer George Esquivel's spring shoe line for the Spare Room.
- Shhhh...we discovered The Spare Room's secret photobooth!
Last night, we invaded the Roosevelt Hotel's stylish speakeasy bowling bar The Spare Room for some old-fashioned cocktail-fueled retail therapy, courtesy of LA shoe star George Esquivel. Up for grabs was the Vogue-backed designer's cool bowling kicks collab with the Hollywood gaming parlour, where partygoers snapped up the dapper pre-loved pairs for a steal during The Spare Room's first-ever footwear sample sale.
After sipping on sweet punch spiked with Pavan liqueur, indulging in healthy bites from the hotel's Public Kitchen and Bar, watching from the sidelines as guests knocked out a pin or two (or ten!) and peeping the latest from the Spare Room x Esquivel's shoe line, we asked partygoers, When was your last bowling match and how did you do? Check out their answers and see more snaps from inside the bash after the jump.
· George Esquivel [Official Site]
· The Spare Room [Official Site]
· Join Us for Games and Esquivel Shoes at The Spare Room! [Racked]